Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new chapter


This week marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life.A return to college!Of course my schedule is set to maximize fishing time.I have class 3 days a week of which one class is called The Art and Science of Sport Fishing!Imagine that,a class about fishing.Who knew?Anyways,I am extremely excited about school and look forward to finally finishing my education.And spending any free time I may have fly fishing!!

So until I am able to get on the water these photos from last March at Big Fish Beach will have to get me through....

1 comment:

  1. Jay---I'm wishing you success in this new phase of your life. . Hmmm......Lake Alamnor, Yellow Creek in Humbug Valley and Indian Creek in Gennesee (sp?)Valley immediately come to mind...close-in for one day excursions.

    Uncle Frank

    ReplyDelete